Online RetroArch Playlist Generator
Retroarch Playlist Generator will calculate the crc32 of the files it scans for correct multiplayer in emulators, and correct cover/artwork resources downloads in the RetroArch interface.
It runs entirely on your system no data apart the file list is sent to the server, HOWEVER that may rapidly change in future updates to a totally server less WebApp.
You can already install it as a Progressive Web App, if you're running it from Chrome(no matter if it's on desktop or Android version
For bug-reports and everything else, leave a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the page to Accept now or Leave Forever(or not)
Version : 0.2a
- MIME type calculation based on magic-bits.
- MS Windows host paths.
- CRC32 calculation.(credits: js-crc32 (C) 2014-present SheetJS -- http://sheetjs.com)
- limitations added to the background scene(for huge rom-sets)
- Single/Multiple files scanning no matter the size of the file.
- Playlist creation.
- Playlist download.
Not Working :
- Auto select roms system type file by file.
- not working in Firefox on Android
- Automatic input of the absolute path to roms folder.
- Entering sub-folders of the selected roms folder.(these are security limitations, probable future fix with native file system API)